Schedule an appointment today
Email our service department: email@example.com
Chicago, IL: 773-777-2606
Hainesville, IL: 847-752-0420 x5206
Naperville, IL: 630-219-2440 x5106
Schiller Park, IL: 847-678-9525 x5006
Please click here for your nearest Russo Power Equipment's hours.
Current Discount Specials
- Fleet Special: Bring in 10 or more units to any of our locations and receive 20% off labor from September to February. We will also defer billing until February 1, 2014.* All equipment must be picked up by late February. If you bring in 10 units AND your trailer for service, we will store your trailer for FREE until the end of February.†
- Winter Trailer Storage: Hainesville shop only. Contact Matt VanZetta for details at 847-752-0420 x4516.
- Blade sharpening: Bring in two sets of four chipper blades and get the second set sharpened free of charge.
*Customer must have an account in good standing.Offer valid until the end of February.
† Trailer storage is located at our Hainesville location.
Our service department offers the following services:
- Oil & lube
- Warranty repairs
- Chain and blade sharpening
- Snow blower service (paddles and scrapers)
- Factory maintenance interval checks
- Performance modifications
- Engine overhauls
- Tire replacements
- Insurance estimates
- Major machine overhauls
- Preparing units for winter and summer
Grease under the nails
We started servicing machines out of the back of our hardware store in the 70s. If our fingernails weren’t black by noon it meant we weren’t working hard enough. Despite dim lights and tight spaces we got the job done. Since then we’ve expanded and moved into larger, better-lit spaces. We increased our service staff to include the specialized roles of service writers, porters, warranty specialists, in addition to our mechanics. But one thing that never changed was our attitude and dedication to our customers.
Your problem is our problem
It’s frustrating when your equipment doesn’t work. We share your frustration. That’s why we accept all outdoor power equipment whether you bought it here or not. Whether it’s a Toro, Ariens, Bobcat, John Deere, Kubota, Wright, Stihl, Echo, Husqvarna, Kawasaki or another brand, we got your back.
Honor roll mechanics
Our mechanics are the top of their class. We invest both time and money to send our mechanics and staff to industry training classes to keep up on the newest machines and latest technologies. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Once we are done servicing your equipment we want you to feel confident that you can take it back to the battlefield.
By having our own on site warranty specialist we have the ability to maintain a quick turnaround time on most machines under warranty. It’s not magic, but it does impress.