The Ryan Jr Sod Cutter has a 18 cutting width and weighs in at 356 pounds. This unit features a 205cc Briggs & Stratton Engine.
• NEW Advanced Technology Vibration Isolation - Four elastomeric handle isolators absorb and isolate vibration transmitted through the transmission case.
• Less Vibration - Handle support spring supports the weight of the handle assembly while isolating vibration from the transmission case.
• Good Balance, Easy Handling - Maximum traction and self-propelled action - 75% of the machine's weight rests on the cast iron drive wheel; vulcanized knobby tread for superior traction and stability
• Cut Curved Landscapes More Easily - 9" x 3-1/2" pneumatic rear caster wheel with lockout absorbs vibration and makes it easy to cut turf on curved landscapes
• Operator Accessible Cutting Depth Indicator - new cutting depth indicator is more accessible to the operator; indicates cutting depths up to 2.5 inches
Cutting Width - 12 in. (305 mm) or 18 in. (457 mm)
Cutting Thickness - Adjustable to 2.5 in. (64 mm)
Overall Size - 19 in. W x 53 in. L x 39 in. H (0.5 m x 1.3 m x 1 m)
18 in. Model 356 lbs. (162 kg)
This item ships out Ground at no additional charge.
Online Pricing only. Pricing only valid through online checkout.