The Ryan Jr Sod Cutter has a 18 cutting width and weighs in at 356 pounds. This unit features a 163 cc Honda Engine.
• NEW Advanced Technology Vibration Isolation - Four elastomeric handle isolators absorb and isolate vibration transmitted through the transmission case.
• Less Vibration - Handle support spring supports the weight of the handle assembly while isolating vibration from the transmission case.
• Good Balance, Easy Handling - Maximum traction and self-propelled action - 75% of the machine's weight rests on the cast iron drive wheel; vulcanized knobby tread for superior traction and stability
• Cut Curved Landscapes More Easily - 9" x 3-1/2" pneumatic rear caster wheel with lockout absorbs vibration and makes it easy to cut turf on curved landscapes
• Power for the Long Haul - Honda? GX160
• Operator Accessible Cutting Depth Indicator - new cutting depth indicator is more accessible to the operator; indicates cutting depths up to 2.5 inches