When the terrain gets tough, the Renovaire® aerator gets going. This hard-working tow-behind aerator is at its best on large, undulating turf areas such as golf course fairways and roughs.
With each pair of tine wheels mounted independently from the others, aeration follows the contour of the landscape, providing unmatched coring precision on undulating surfaces. With six feet of aerating width and an operating speed of four mph, the Renovaire is capable of completing three acres in a single hour. Your choice of coring, spoon or slicing tines penetrate to a depth of four inches. Each weight tray is capable of holding up to 150 pounds, allowing pristine aeration even in the most heavily compacted soil. Just attach it to any tractor capable of towing 1,600 pounds and get ready to conquer the ups and downs of the most challenging surfaces.
Renovaire, 72", 3-Point Hitch (Category 1 Required) Tow Aerator with 3/4" Coring Tines.
• Each pair of tine wheels is independently mounted to follow the contour of the turf.
• 6-foot aerating width at speeds up to 4 mph.
• Weight trays can carry up to 100 pounds each for maximum penetration in heavily compacted areas.
• Lift systems for transport.
Lubrication Pressure grease fittings at pivot points
Aerating Wheels 12; 1.25 in. (32 mm) diameter. Cast iron with sintered bushings; pressure lubrication fitting; grooved for mounting aerating tines on both sides; each wheel weighs 75 lbs. (34 kg)
• Eight per wheel (96 total)
• One set of 0.75 in. (19 mm) diameter coring tines standard
• Optional 0.5 in. (13 mm) coring, 6 in. (152 mm) open-spoon or 7.5 in. (191 mm) slicing
• Wheels can be mounted with double set of tines; 16 per wheel (192 total)
Aerating Width 72 in. (1.8 m)
Coring Depth Up to 4 in. (102 mm)
Aeration Pattern 6 in. x 6 in. (152 mm x 152 mm) with single tines; 3 in. x 3 in. (76 mm x 76 mm) with double tines
Holes per Square Foot Up to nine with single tines; up to 18 with double tines
Productivity 3 acres/hr. (1.2 ha/h) at 4 mph (6.4 km/h)
Towing Speed Up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
Transport Tires 16 x 4.80-8, 6-ply
Transport Lift Hydraulic cylinder
Weight Tray Set of six included