Russo Power carries the best concrete saws in the industry made by brands like Stihl and Partner. We also sell a large variety of different blades for the most common concrete saws.
Stihl Concrete Saw
The TS 410 is a lean, clear-off machine that would be simple to utilize and simpler to uphold. Simply press the trigger and watch its 12” slicing wheel drudgery through iron, steel, concrete and desires. Part of our STIHL Cutquik® succession, this model headlines propelled channel engineering that programmedly handles day by day support. Its revolutionary X2 air filtration uproots 99.96% of particles from air dropping in the carburetor and motor, making its onboard channels virtually upkeep unlimited. Great thing we incorporated a hostile to-vibration framework to augment solace – a quality you’ll prize after a full day of cutting.
Husqvarna Concrete Saw
Husqvarna K1250/14" ACTIVE Specifications:
• Power yield: 7.8 HP
• Cylinder Displacement: 7.3 cu. creep
• Blade Diameter: 14"
• Maximum Cutting Depth: 5"
• Vibration Front Handle: 4.9 m/s²
• Vibration Rear Handle: 6.3 m/s²
• Sound Level: 102 dB(A)
• Sound Power lever, LWA: 118 dB(A)
Husqvarna K1250/14" ACTIVE Features:
• Robust unique wet cutting unit, with flat water regulation.
• The cutting arm is reversible which gives you a chance to slice closer to dividers or the ground.
• The drive sash has a totally fixed transmission. This keeps out cutting clean and so on, diminishing wear.
• Sealed transmission decreases the wear and slippage hazard.
• Self-greasing up clutch heading for amplified work existence.
• Easy-modify sharpened steel watch
• Replaceable arbor bushing
Concerning handheld gas-fueled cutters for mandating employments, with sharpened pieces of steels up to 14" and slicing profundities up to 5", our most substantial model, the Husqvarna K1250, is in a class of its particular. In spite of a substantial and capable motor, this sturdy, full-size machine is surprisingly simple to manage. The Husqvarna K1250, with an amazing 7.8 hp yield, is the business sector's by and large weighty cutter, and can effortlessly drive 14" sharpened pieces of steels.