Billy Goat PL2501SPV Hydro Drive Aerator
For the best combination of productivity, operator comfort, superior aeration results, variable hole density and remarkably low maintenance in its class, consider Billy Goat’s 25" / 64 cm Hydro-Drive aerator. The unit can aerate up to 4.000m2 per hour. Best in class controls offer the same intuitive, variable speed fingertip hydro-drive innovation as found on the reliable Billy Goat hydrodrive Brush Cutter, Overseeder and Sod Cutter.
Billy Goat’s Patent Pending EZ Drop™ tine system has a one-step tine engagement lever from the handle that quickly engages tines when the lever is depressed or disengages tines when the lever is released to pass over obstacles in the aeration path for uninterrupted aeration. It also features "in-ground" steering for unmatched maneuverability, ergonomics, ease of turning, improved production, reduced downtime and turf repair when compared to drum aerators.
Billy Goat’s PL2501SPV self propelled aerator is powered by a 203cc Vanguard® engine.
- Cam-Driven Aerators- Punches tine core depths to 7 cm even in hard soil conditions
- Variable Aeration Density (VAD™) – Creates 2-10x more holes than drum models in one pass
- Water Weight Tank – Full tank capacity is 18L
- Patent Pending EZ Lift Rear Foot Pedal
- Simple, Intuitive, Hydro Drive Controls
- Patent Pending EZ Drop Tine Engagement
- No Tool, Flip-Up Hood
- Tensile Hardened Thin Wall Tines
|PL2501SPV Hydro Drive Aerator|
|Working Width (cm/in)||64 / 25|
|Tine Type||Reciprocating Cam|
|Tine Depth (cm)||7|
|Number of Tines||6|
|Tine pattern (cm)||6,5 x 19|
|Drive Type||Self Propelled|
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.