Billy Goat PR551V Power Rake (Dethatcher)
Billy Goat’s power rake efficiently removes matted thatch from turf in 20” passes, and its rugged design withstands the most demanding use. Because the rotation is down sweep, the flails propel the PR forward, making it self-propelled and reducing fatigue. Additionally, because it weighs slightly more than other power rakes on the market, with steel guards, heavier wheels, premium bearings, and a 10-gauge steel engine base, Billy Goat’s PR absorbs much of the vibration before it is transferred to the handle, which improves operator comfort and handling.
- Heavy Duty Wheels
- Premium Steel Pulleys, Easy to Adjust Idler & Easy to Change Belt
- No Thread, No Bolt Foldable Handles
- Premium Inside Mounted Engagement Bale
- Infinite Heavy-Duty Depth Adjustment
- 3-year engine
- PR Flail Reel - Heat treated and tempered blades stand up to heavy use
- Cast Iron Pillow Block Bearings with Grease Zerks provide longer life
|PR551V Power Rake (Dethatcher)|
|Reel (in.)||20 Flail|
|Depth (in.)||.125 with up to .5 adj. for blade wear|
|Depth Adjustment (in)||Infinite|
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.