Billy Goat SC181HG Hydro-Drive Sod Cutter 18"
Billy Goat’s Next Gen 18" Hydro-Drive Sod Cutter for Golf applications is perfect for soft touch, shallow cut, bent grass. With variable ground speeds - forward and reverse - and intuitive controls, this sod cutter is the easiest to operate and most comfortable to use sod cutter on the market.
This unit is built upon the most rugged foundation in the industry with a newly designed superstructure frame featuring 50 more pounds of steel and supports a robust drive and cut system. Plus a laser clad cutting blade offers precision cut and up to 3x blade life.
The machine’s heavy-duty gear box and cutting system include oversized sealed bearings, tight shaft mounted eccentrics and a one-inch lateral stability bar – all designed to provide the next level in durability. Knobby wheels are ideal for softer touch, shallow cut bent grass applications.
- Superstructure Frame
- Durable Cut System
- Billy Goat® Controls, the Common Experience™
- Heavy-Duty Transmission
- Set and Forget Blade Depth Adjustment to 2.5"
- Multiple Oversized Isolation Mounts
- Rear Swivel Caster
- Convenient Hour Meter
- Heavy-Duty Bumper & Tear-Drop Tie Downs
- Easy Access Service Doors
- Knobby Wheels for Golf Applications
- Well-Ventilated Housing
- Text To Video provides access to quick operating instructions video from your mobile device
- 3-Year Honda engine and 1-year bumper to bumper machine warranty
|18" Hydro-Drive Sod Cutter for Golf Applications|
|Transmission||Hydro Gear RT310|
|Cutting Width (in.)||18|
|Maximum Cutting Depth (in.)||2.5|
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.