It's Haul Good!
Finding the right trailer for your company or business can be a difficult task. Russo Power Equipment carries a variety of dealers and trailer styles, ensuring that you will find a perfect fit. We are a certified dealer that carries the following brands: Pace American, Midsota, Felling, and H & H. You may be wondering the differences between the trailer styles or what trailer would work best for a company of your size. The following information may help you decide on a specific type of trailer.
- Lighter than most enclosed trailers, so there is less wear on the towing vehicle.
- Easier to get things on and off or in and out of the trailer.
- More rearview visibility when backing up or maneuvering trailer.
- Height of your load is less important.
- Items are kept in a safe, enclosed area that can be locked.
- Machines are protected from the outdoor elements and weather.
- Space is available on the walls to mount or hang smaller equipment.
- Best for transporting specialty cars or expensive equipment.
- Can be used for safe storage when not being used for travel.
- Used to easily transport and deposit, or dump, material on job sites.
- An alternate option to dump trucks- convenient to attach to trucks that do not always need a dump capability.
- Most have ramp capabilities for easy load-on of heavy machinery.