Petzl Cordex Lightweight Black Medium Gloves
Lightweight belay/rappel gloves
These lightweight belay/rappel gloves combine the durability of a work glove with the precise fit and dexterity of a thinner glove. Double-layered leather protects the palm and other high-wear areas. The back is made of abrasion resistant, breathable stretch nylon, ensuring comfort and fit. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- Natural, high-quality leather
- Durable double layer of leather in high-wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger)
- Back made of breathable stretch nylon
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
Material(s): goat skin leather, stretch nylon
Certification(s): CE EN 420, CE EN 388 (3133), EAC
Size: 8, 5
Hand Circumference: 21, 5 cm
Weight: 115 g
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.