Ryan 554871 Ren-O-Thin V- Flail 18" 163 cc Honda Power Rake
Click the link above to contact Russo Sales for availability and product details.
Ryan Ren-O-Thin Briggs Power Rake
Can be used to dethatch a lawn or break up aeration cores. Easily adjust the cutting height from 1 inch above the ground to 7/8 inch below the ground depending on your preference. Thatch is able to escape through the unique bubble hopper to keep it from building up under the power rake. A Honda GX160 Engine offers 4.8 hp and 163cc to get your job done quickly.
- Flail Type Reel:0.125 in. (3 mm) at 1.0 in. (25 mm) spacing.
- Honda GX160 Engine:This power rake is equipped with a reliable Honda GX160 engine that offers 4.8 hp and 163cc of power to get your job done quickly.
- Height Adjustment:Easily adjust the cutting height from 1 inch above ground to 7/8 inch below ground.
- Bubble Hopper:Prevent thatch from getting caught and allow it to exit with the unique bubble hopper.
- Spring Loaded Clutch Control:Efficient operation is offered with the spring loaded clutch control.
Engine: Honda 4 Cycle GX160
Starting System: Recoil
Fuel Capacity: 1.08 gal.
Oil Capacity: 0.63 qt.
Cutting Width: 18"
Blades: Flail - 0.125 in. (3 mm) at 1.0 in. (25 mm) spacing
Tire Size: (4) 8 x1.75 semi-pneumatic
Weight: 131 lbs
* These Technical Specs are provided by the manufacturer at the beginning of the model year. Please be aware that the manufacturer may decide to change these specs at any given time without notice.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.