Ryan Lawnaire V Plus 26.5"118cc Honda Walk Behind Aerator
Click the link above to contact Russo Sales for availability and product details.
A powerful Honda GX120 engine that offers 118 cc of power gives you all the power you need in the Ryan Lawnaire V Plus Honda Aerator. An ergonomically designed handle offers a throttle for convenient operation and vibration reducing grip for longer operation periods. Removable weights and a water drum allow for deeper aeration in harder soil. Self-propelled technology offers ease of use and maneuverability. Also, this aerator can cover up to 40,000 sq. ft. an hour with its 42 tines that cover an area of 3.75 X 7 inches.
- Honda GX120 Engine:Equipped with a powerful Honda GX120 Engine that offers 118 cc of power.
- Removable Weights:Add more weight for deeper aeration or easily remove them for loading and unloading.
- Easy and Comfortable Operation:A throttle located on the operator handle for convenience and vibration reducing grip for longer operation periods.
- Self-Propelled:Designed for ease of use and maneuverability during use and while loading/unloading.
- Tines:Improve your soil conditions with the 42 3/4 hollow, austemper-hardened steel tines.
- Heavy Duty Construction:Rugged heavy duty design is built for day-to-day use in any working condition.
- Productivity:This aerator can cover 40,000 square feet an hour to get your job done faster. Aerate in a pattern of 3.75 inches x 7 inches.
- Covered Lift Grips and Front Bumper Guard:Easier lifting and convenient tie down locations are offered by the covered lift grips and front bumper guard.
- Water Drum:Fill the built in water drum for better aeration into harder soil.
- Removable Rear Wheels:Maneuver easier in tight areas or through gates with the removable rear wheels.
Engine: 4 Cycle Honda GX120
Displacement: 118 cc
Fuel Capacity: 0.53 gal
Oil Capacity: 0.59 qts
Working Depth: 2.75"
Working Width: 26.5"
Tire Size: (2) 8 c 2.25 semi-pneumatic with ball bearings
Weight: 241 lbs
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.