Tractor Slip-Clutch RCR12 Series Rotary Cutter
Click the link above to contact Russo Sales for availability and product details.
The RCR1248 Rotary Cutters from Land Pride is an economical solution to grass maintenance on farms, rural areas, or vacant lots. The 1" cut capacity makes it a good solution for rough-cut areas that have small saplings and weeds.
- Tractor HP range 18 - 60 HP
- Cat. 3 driveline with shearbolt Shear bolt offers maximum driveline protection.
- Cat. 3 driveline with
- 2-plate Slip-clutch driveline offers convenience for continual work.
- Floating top link Provides for easy hook-up. Permits deck to follow the terrain for an even cut.
- Two hole position to allow greater lift leverage for smaller tractors.
- Round back design Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutters.
- 1 1/4" - 10" Cutting Height Cutting height for wide range of cutting conditions.
- 1/2" x 3" Heat-treated
- Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- Splined blade bar hub Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- 10 Gauge stump jumper Allows cutter to slide over obstructions protecting the gearbox output shaft.
- High blade tip speed Ensures clean cut.
- Laminated tailwheel Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions and can’t go flat.
- Heavy-duty spindle on tailwheel 1 1/4" spindle gives the strength to protect tailwheel assembly.
- Rubber guarding Protect against flying debris.
- Metal Guarding Protects against flying debris.
COMPATIBLE WITH: Kubota B Series | BX Series | L Series | MX Series | M Series
HITCH: Cat. 1 & Cat. 1 Limited
WEIGHT (With front & rear guard, shear bolt driveline & laminated tire): 400 lbs
OVERALL WIDTH: 53 5/8”
OVERALL LENGTH (Including Tailwheel): 89 1/8”
DECK HEIGHT: 7 1/4"
CUTTING HEIGHT: 1 1/4"
CUTTING CAPACITY: Grass, Weeds & light brush
RECOMMENDED TRACTOR HORSEPOWER: 20-60 HP
DECK MATERIAL THICKNESS: 12 Gauge
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.