EXMARK 36" ROTARY BROOM W/ 15 x 5.00-6 X-TRAC TIRES
Want to learn more? Click the link above or call today to take advantage of Russo Power Equipment's current deals and special financing!
Whether it’s cleaning up grass clippings, removing snow or anything in between, Exmark’s® walk-behind rotary broom is one well-sorted machine. The patented power steering system makes it extremely easy to maneuver. The 36-inch-wide brush (25-inch outer diameter) is specifically designed to minimize surface impact—perfect for snow and ice removal customers who want sidewalks and driveways cleared down to the surface without damage. And simple adjusters let you easily set precise broom heights. But perhaps best of all, it’s an Exmark. So you know it’s built to last … Season after season.
- Patented Power Steering
- Independent control levers engage the broom and drive systems separately
- Adjust the broom angle 20° in either direction with a simple thumb latch
- The broom height can be fine-tuned in 1/8-inch increments by simply moving two pins
- This makes leveling basically foolproof, and allows for precise surface engagement
- The commercial-grade Kohler Command™ pro engine adjusts for multi-season use simply by rotating the air intake
- Six forward positions and two in reverse can efficiently handle any job
Broom Angle: 40° total, 20° left and 20° right
Width / Cutting Deck: 36"
Broom Diameter: 25"
Broom Speed: 200 RPM
Broom Drive: Direct
Starter: Recoil Start
Tires: 15 x 5.00-6 X-Trac
Engine Brand: Kohler
Engine Model: CH270
Transmission: Friction Disc
Steering: Power steering with clutch left and right hand
Fuel Capacity: 4.3 quarts (4.0L)
Engine Spec: 3119
Engine Displacement: 208
Overall Height: 41.5 in
Overall Length: 73 in
Overall Width: 46.5 in
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.