Exmark LZX801GKA606A1 Lazer Z X-Series 60 In. Mower
UltraCut Series 6 Deck
- This full-floating deck uses double-row bearings with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service. (96" Flex Wing Deck is a rear discharge deck.)
Patented RED Technology
- Enabling communication and response between key systems on your mower with defined operation modes, system monitoring and clutch saver features.
- Higher ground speeds with 16cc drive system and more power with larger engine displacements for improved productivity.
Oil Guard System
- The Vanguard Oil Guard System increases mower uptime and decreases necessary in-season maintenance by extending oil change intervals to 500 hours, while also lowering engine oil temperature by 20-30 degrees. Available on select Lazer Z X-Series models.
A New Level of Comfort
- Comfort increases productivity. That’s why we designed a new, ergonomically advanced seat system featuring our exclusive Iso-Mount Seat Isolation System.
Tool-less Belt Removal
- Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
|Blade Spindles||No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 30mm (1.18") diameter spindle shaft, double row bearings, top and bottom, and splined blade driver.|
|Drive Tires||24 x 12.0-12, 4-ply Turf Master®|
|Tractor Frame||Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.|
|Steering Control||Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.|
|Front Caster Tires||13 x 6.5-6 smooth tread, semi-pneumatic tires.|
|Parking Brake||Lever-actuated disc brake.|
|Seat||Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.|
|Electrical||12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.|
|Standard Features||Engine hour meter and cup holder|
|Engine Speed||3,750 RPM|
|Air Filter||Heavy-duty canister air filtration system|
|Fuel Type||Gas Carbureted|
|Fuel Capacity||12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.|
|Fuel Indicator||Yes - electronic Sender|
|Drive Description||Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, shock valve, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 16 cc pumps and 17.1 cubic inch motors.|
|Speed||Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–11.5 mph (18.5 kmph) forward, 0–7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) reverse|
|Deck Lift||Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.|
|Safety Package||Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.|
|ROPS||2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.|
|PTO Engagement||MagStop electromagnetic 200-ft-lb clutch with spot brake|
|Drive Wheel Release||Allows unit movement without engine running.|
|Casters||.50" thick caster yoke arms.|
|Width / Cutting Deck||60"|
|Deck Style||Floating Deck|
|Deck Style Description||Full-floating UltraCut Series 6 with heavy-duty spindle. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.|
|Deck Construction||10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.|
|Blade Tip Speed||Approximately 18,500 fpm.|
|Cutting Heights||1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.|
|Blades||3 Blades at 20.50" Length|
Write Your Own Review
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.