Exmark QZS708GEM54200 Quest S-Series 54 In. Mower
Simple, Easy Adjustments
- With a single-point height adjust, it's easy to vary the Quest's cutting deck. Our 50- and 54-inch mowers are equipped with a foot lift-assist, which eases lifting and lowering the cutting deck. (Optional on 42-inch model)
Fuel Tank Capacity
- A single, 3.0-gallon tank with one fill location keeps you mowing longer with fewer fill-ups.
- Exmark's Quest S-Series is a premium entry-level zero-turn mower. The proven commercial features have been adapted for consumer use including the tires and fabricated deck.
- Standard, rear engine guard provides increased protection of critical engine components.
- Standard on Quest mowers, the commercial-grade front caster tires and rear drive tires provide increased traction for superior handling.
Professional Styling, Superior Comfort
- The Quest S-Series mower has the commercial Exmark styling and provides a premium, ergonomic seat system that delivers a smooth, comfortable ride, even over uneven terrain.
|Blade Spindles||No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50"-diameter cutter housing with 17mm (.67") diameter spindle shaft.|
|Drive Tires||20 x 10.0-10 Turf Tech TL|
|Tractor Frame||Unibody, riveted 10-guage steel.|
|Steering Control||Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.|
|Front Caster Tires||13 x 6.5-5 smooth-tread, pneumatic.|
|Parking Brake||Automatic-actuated pawl brake.|
|Seat||Commercial grade, high back contoured foam padded with arm rests. Hinged mounting and spring suspension. Adjustment is fore and aft for operator position.|
|Electrical||12 volt battery with 15-amp alternator|
|Standard Features||Engine hour meter, cup holder and hitch|
|Engine Speed||3,300 rpm|
|Air Filter||Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter|
|Fuel Type||Gas Carbureted|
|Fuel Capacity||3-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill locations|
|Fuel Indicator||Translucent Visual|
|Drive Description||Two Hydro-Gear ZT-2200 hydro static transmissions with no hoses and integrated cooling fans and integrated reservoir|
|Speed||Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) forward, 0–5.0 mph (8.0 kmph) reverse.|
|Deck Lift||Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.|
|Safety Package||Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.|
|ROPS||Optional Rigid ROPS with seat belt and latch.|
|PTO Engagement||Electromagnetic 105-ft-lb clutch|
|Drive Wheel Release||Allows unit movement without engine running.|
|Casters||.25" thick caster yoke arms.|
|Width / Cutting Deck||54"|
|Deck Style||Floating Deck|
|Deck Style Description||Series 2 fabricated and welded steel deck. Decks have side discharge standard with the option ot bag or mulch.|
|Deck Construction||10-gauge top that is formed and welded, 12-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded bumper. 4 point suspension.|
|Blade Tip Speed||Approximately 18,500 fpm.|
|Cutting Heights||1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.50" (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.|
|Blades||3 Blades at 18.75" Length|
Write Your Own Review
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.