Exmark VXS740EKC60400 Vertex S-Series 60 In. Mower
- Operating a Vertex mower is easy, thanks to the simple, ergonomic design. Key, choke, throttle, height of cut adjustment...they're all right there. Hop on, and you're ready to go.
- All models are equipped with Exmark UltraCut Series 4 side-discharge cutting decks. The decks feature flow-control baffles, anti-scalp rollers, and a rod-style floating deck design for easy deck rake adjustments. The result is a signature cut quality on any turf type.
Ease Of Service
- These units are easy to service thanks to the tools-free access to the engine and hydro drive components. The reliable single-belt drive system is simple and easy to maintain, and Exmark’s patented spherical idler bearings require only annual lubrication.
Single-Point Height of Cut
- The single-point height of cut makes it easy to accurately set deck height without tools. This enables the operator to quickly change cut height by simply raising and lowering the deck.
- Designed to place the operator in a position of comfortable control. The wide, open platform offers more room for the operator to adjust their stance, while the ergonomic control panel places all vital controls close for easy reach and operation.
- With no in-season grease points, flat-free semi-pneumatic front caster tires, and maintenance-free sealed bearing cutter housings, Vertex S-Series is designed to minimize in-season maintenance and the downtime that goes with it.
- Choose from a fuel-saving EFI Kohler or carbureted Kawasaki commercial engine. Both engines feature heavy-duty canister-style air filtration systems and pressurized lubrication for maximum durability in daily commercial use.
Ultracut Series 4 Deck
- This full-floating deck uses maintenance free spindle with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
|Tractor Frame||Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 2.5" tubular steel.|
|Steering Control||Twin levers with center fixed reference bar for ease of control forward and reverse|
|Front Caster Tires||13 x 5.0-6, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires with tapered roller bearings.|
|Drive Tires||20x10.0-8 Carlisle Turf Master|
|Parking Brake||Lever-actuated bar brake.|
|Blade Spindles||No maintenance, sealed and nongreasable spindles; 7.75" diameter cutter housing with 1.75" diameter splined blade driver 1.0"-diameter spindle shaft.|
|Electrical||12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.|
|Casters||.50 thick caster yoke arms with tapered roller bearings|
|Standard Features||Enhanced Engine Hour Meter|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injected|
|Engine Series||Command™ EFI|
|Engine Speed||3,750 rpm|
|Air Filter||Heavy-duty canister air filtration system|
|Drive Description||Two Hydro-Gear 12 cc pumps powering two Parker 14.5 cubic inch motors.|
|Speed||Infinitely variable speed selection 0–8.5 mph (x.x kmph) forward, 0–x.x mph (x.x kmph) reverse|
|PTO Engagement||Warner 200 ft-lb clutch|
|Fuel Capacity||8-gallon (xx.x-L), single fuel tank on LH side.|
|Fuel Indicator||Yes - Float Gauge|
|Drive Wheel Release||Allows unit movement without engine running.|
|Safety Package||Operator Presence Controls (OPC) with safety interlock system indicators|
|Deck Lift||Single point HOC; with mechanical lift-assist springs.|
|Fuel Type||Gas EFI|
|Deck Construction||10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt|
|Deck Style||Floating Deck|
|Deck Style Description||Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.|
|Width / Cutting Deck||60"|
|Cutting Heights||1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s platform.|
|Blades||3 Blades at 20.50" Length|
|Blade Tip Speed||Approximately 18,500 fpm.|
Write Your Own Review
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.