Exmark ZA3624 Z-Aerate 24 In. Stand-On Aerator
- Similar to a zero-turn mower, making Z-Aerate models easier and less tiring to operate.
Free-Floating Center Tines
- Allow turning and maneuvering with the tines engaged without damaging the turf.
- Enables Z-Aerate 24 to fit through 36-inch yard gates. Leverage the increased productivity and reduced operator fatigue of a stand-on machine on a wider range of properties.
Integrated Hydraulic System
- Reduces machine downtime by eliminating rubber hoses, reducing potential leak points and stopping cross-contamination of hydraulic components.
- Driven by both the wheels and tines for unmatched traction and maneuverability on any turf.
- Enables easy navigation of tight spaces for maximum efficiency and productivity.
Adjustable Hydraulic Down Pressure
- Delivers up to 1,200-pounds of down-pressure, enabling the Z-Aerate machines to pull plugs up to five inches deep.
|Rear Tires||16 X 4.5-8 TURF SAVER|
|Front Tires||11 X 4-5 SEMI-PNEUMATIC|
|Number of Tines||36 coring tines|
|Core Depth||5" Max|
|Plugs / Square Foot||4.6|
|Onboard Intelligence||Electronic Depth Control|
|Speed||0-7.0 mph (11.2 kph) forward|
|Fuel Capacity||1.9 gal (7L)|
|Width||35.50" (90.2 cm)|
|Height||51.0" (129.5 cm)|
|Length||68.6" (173.2 cm)|
|Curb Weight||979 lbs|
Write Your Own Review
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.