FeRROMEC Liquid Iron 15-0-0 2.5 Gallon
FeRROMEC® Liquid Iron 15-0-0 is a nitrogen/sulfur/iron formulation designed to promote plant growth and provide turf with a quick green-up. FeRROMEC creates a nitrogen-iron bond that acts like a chelate to help ensure plant production of chlorophyll, creating a dark green color. FeRROMEC can be used with most pesticides, and is labeled for use on many northern and southern turf grasses, shrubs, and trees.
FeRROMEC Liquid Iron
- Promotes rapid plant green-up
- Boosts plant vigor
- Corrects iron chlorosis
- Economical and easy to apply
- Won't burn when used per label directions
Labeled for use in:
- Alyssum, ferns, daylilies, and listed ornamentals
- Azalea, hydrangea, crepe myrtle, and listed shrubs
- Dogwood, ginkgo, magnolia, maple, and listed trees
- Bentgrass, bluegrass, tall fescue, St. Augustinegrass, and listed turfgrasses
In-Store Pick Up Only
Due to regulations as an authorized dealer of this product, we are unable to ship this product. However, it is available to purchase in store. Take advantage of our in store deals and competitive pricing. Contact us or visit one of our many Russo Power Equipment locations today!
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.