GIANT VAC LBC15-SP170 5.7HP WALK-BEHIND BLOWER
Click the link above to contact Russo Sales for availability and product details.
Giant Vac LBC15-SP170 5.7HP Walk-Behind Blower
Tough jobs demand tough products and Scag Giant-Vac Leaf and Debris Blowers are ready to meet the challenge.
The Scag Giant-Vac Classic blower utilizes all-welded steel construction along with commercial grade quality throughout the entire product. This blower is built to last and perform.
Why rake when a powerful blower like this makes leaf gathering a cinch. Quickly clean leaves and debris off your yard, driveway or patio with this lightweight, yet powerful blower that won't fill your garage or break your pocketbook. Large air-filled rear tires and the thick comfort grip foam handles make pushing the Classic easy.
Every Scag Giant-Vac blower is built with pride in Mayville and West Bend, Wisconsin by hard-working Americans. If you are you looking for a quality American built product, look no further.
- Air Inlet-11" air inlet to supply the blower with ample air volume.
- Axles-Heavy-duty 3/4" solid steel axles.
- Blower Angle-2 degree blower tilt angle further enhances ability to get airflow under leaves without losing ground clearance.
- Blower Housing-4.5" wide blower housing.
- Construction-10 gauge welded steel engine platform and steel blower housing (front and rear housing plates). 12 gauge blower housing skirt.
- Discharge Direction-Front and side discharge for better control over debris dispersal. Simple lever at discharge chute to select front or side blowing direction.
- Engine-Powerful, reliable and easy to start Subaru SP170 5.7 hp engine.
- Handles-Heavy-duty, tubular steel handles feature four (4) iso-mounts to soak up vibration and a thick, comfortable foam grip for operator comfort.
- Impeller-4-blade, fabricated, high CFM, steel impeller. 15" diameter, 3.5" wide. Dynamically balanced for smooth operation and optimum performance.
- Quality-Powder coat paint for durability, protection and long life.
- Throttle-Commercial-grade throttle control mounted to the handlebars.
Blower Housing Width: 4.5"
Engine: 5.7HP Subaru SP-170
Front Wheels: 1.5x6.0
Impeller: All steel, welded, 4-blade, dynamically balanced, Diameter 15", Width 3.5"
Impeller Diameter: 15"
Impeller Mounting: Keyed crankshaft, bolt with thread-lock
Impeller Width: 3.5"
Output: 1,392 CFM
Rear Wheels: 4.10x3.5
Weight: 102 lbs.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.