Husqvarna 550XP Mark II (20") 50.1cc Gas Chainsaw, .325" .058"
The second generation of Husqvarna’s 550 XP® chainsaw is ready for demanding use and provides a slim durable design. Delivering maximum power in the 50cc class the MARK II is designed for professional forestry and tree care crews.
- Cooling capacity providign for a longer engine life
- Felling sight modled into the chainsaw providing for long-lasting accuarcy
- LowVib® provides reduced vibration during operation
- Air Injection® centrifugal air cleaning system removes particles before they reach the air filter
- X-Torq® engine cuts both emissions and fuel consumption
|Power Output||4 hp|
|Cylinder Displacement||50.1 cm³|
|Maximum Power Speed||10,200 rpm|
|Idling Speed||2,800 rpm|
|Torque, max. at rpm||7,800 rpm|
|Clutch Engagement Speed (±120)||3,900 rpm|
|Fuel Consumption||432 g/kWh 2.86 lbs/h|
|Spark Plug||NGK CMR6H|
|Electrode Gap||0.02 in|
|Ignition Module Air Gap||0.01 in|
|Oil Pump Type||Adjustable flow, no flow at idle|
|Exhaust Emissions (CO2 EU V)||813 g/kWh|
|Bar Length (inch)||20 in|
|Recommended bar length, min-max||13-20 in|
|Sprocket Type||Rim 7|
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.