Kask SUPERPLASMA Helmet Black
KASK safety helmets have become recognized around the word for their exceptional safety, attention to design details, and worker comfort.
KASK's mission is to maintain a perfect balance between technological excellence, functionality, safety, and attractive design in their products. KASK is constantly researching and looking for ways to go beyond and improve the quality of KASK helmets even further. KASK is committed to maintaining the highest standards in safety helmet production to ensure the highest quality and offer the best protective helmets for the most demanding customers.
- VENTILATION: Maximum ventilation thanks to the ten air intakes. The air intakes and the internal outflow channels guarantee effective breathability.
- LAMP CLIPS: Helmet equipped with strong nylon external lamp carrying clips, that are compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands on the market.
- AIR GRID: The air intakes are equipped with an anti-intrusion grille, that prevents entry of debris whilst maintaining breathability.
- 2DRY: This high-tech and maximum comfort fabric dries very quickly, encouraging the expansion and dispersion of moisture to the outside and leaving a pleasant feeling of freshness.
- VISOR ATTACHMENT: Provided with attachment for fitting visors. Compatible with all KASK visors.
- EARMUFFS FITTING: Provided with integrated slot for earmuffs with bayonet attachment.
- RING TO HOOK: Fitted with a special loop on the chin strap which allows the helmet to be connected to the harness.
- UP & DOWN SYSTEM: The innovative and exclusive UP & Down technology ensures a precise and comfortable fit around the neck. A center wheel and two side flaps allow quick adjustment of the helmet not only in width but also in height and tilt.
- CHINSTRAP IN ECO-LEATHER: Chin pad with Eco leather chinstrap. The anti-allergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
Size: Universal-adjustable from 51 to 62 cm / 20-24 3/8 Inches
External Shell: ABS
Internal Shell: HD Polystyrene
Headband: Soft PA Nylon
Certification(s): ANSI Z89.1 + CSA Z94.1 EN 12492
Shock Absorbing Capacity (clauses 18.104.22.168; 22.214.171.124; 126.96.36.199)
Retention system strength (clauses 4.2.3)
Effectiveness of the retention system (clauses 4.2.4)
Weight: 450 g
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.