New Vanguard® 200 6.5 HP Single-Cylinder Horizontal Shaft Engine
Want to learn more? Click the link above or call today to take advantage of Russo's current deals and special financing!
New Vanguard® 200
Single-Cylinder engines are the result of listening to leading equipment manufacturers, contractors and owners of rental stores. Every design innovation and integrated technology is customer-driven, because out there where the work gets done, proven engine performance means business.
- Starts Down to -20°F: Mechanical compression release and choke optimized for improved cold weather starting.
- Cyclonic Air Cleaner: Standard feature on all Vanguard engines, 600-hour replacement interval.
- 1-Pull Starting: Starting sequence optimized for shorter rope pull with lower pull force.
- Nano Media Air Cleaner Filter Element with Auto shed Technology: Proprietary self-cleaning filter media specially engineered to work with the Vanguard 200 engine.
- Commercial-style Carburetor: Carburetor optimized to ensure reliable starting and smooth-running operation over a wide range of loads.
- Liquid Cylinder Gasket: Provides more durable seal and reliable lubrication.
- Stale Fuel Resistance: Specially designed fuel system improves resistance to effects of stale fuel.
- Acoustically Designed Engine: Air Cleaner, Fuel Tank and Muffler optimized to reduce noise and deliver improved tonal quality.
- Governed Idle: Allows more usable power at idle, precise speed setting and better load response.
- Transport Guard® System: Simultaneous fuel/ignition shut-off protects the engine from oil/fuel dilution during transport and allows for both on-engine and remote controls.
- High Inclination Package: Optional feature allows continuous 45° operation in any direction.
- Engine Warranty**: Three year limited commercial engine warranty for all applications. REGISTER YOUR VANGUARD 200 ENGINE and receive an additional year of warranty.
- Engine Cooling: Specially designed blower, rewind and shielding to help engine run cooler for longer.
- Easy Repower: Accommodates leading competitor's controls and dimensions, making it an easy drop-in replacement.
- Universal Controls: Easy to convert from manual friction to return-to-idle or fixed-speed without additional parts.
- Oil Sensor: Protects the engine from low oil level conditions.
HP (gross): *6.5
Engine Displacement (cc): 203
Engine Configuration: Horizontal
Bore (in): 2.68
Stroke (in): 2.2
Weight (lbs): 39.5
Oil Capacity (oz): 20
Lubrication System: Splash Lubrication
Air Filter: Integrated Cyclonic Air Cleaner
Ignition System: CDI Ignition
Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 3.1
Compression Ratio: 8.4:1
Width (in): 14.78
Length (in): 11.39
Height (in): 14.22
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.