Russo Power Equipment carries a large selection of engines for the most popular lawn mowers on the market. We sell engines from Kawasaki, Honda, Kohler, and Briggs and Stratton.
Kawasaki Engines designs and builds top-of-the-line commercial and residential small lawn mower engines - from walk behinds to zero turns and other turf and construction equipment.
Better fuel efficiency. Higher power output. Quieter performance. Easier to use. No matter how you define superior engine performance, Honda engines set the standard. As the world’s largest engine manufacturer, Honda offers more engine experience than anyone.
Every KOHLER engine is meticulously quality-tested start to finish. Our engineering team runs tens of thousands of hours of performance tests during our design process. Everything’s examined — down to the bolt. Kohler powers the toughest equipment in the commercial world - from heavy construction to lawn and landscape.
Briggs & Stratton
Briggs & Stratton riding mower engines deliver consistent high performance, from single-cylinder models to durable v-twin engines that can power zero-turn mowers and tractors with large mowing decks to handle the biggest landscapes.
Items 1-9 of 81
- Kawasaki 25 HP Vertical Engine w/ 1" Shaft FH721V-S13S SKU# FH721V-DS13SPrice $1,869.99
- Honda GX200-RH2 - 2:1 Gear Reduction Horizontal Engine, Oil Bath Clutch, 22mm x 2.05" Crankshaft SKU# GX200UT2RH2Price $574.99
- Honda GX200-QX2 - 196cc Horizontal Engine - GX200UT2QX2 SKU# GX200UT2QX2Price $379.99
- Kawasaki FS Engine Electric Start FS541V-CS16 | 15HP 1 x 3 5/32 Vertical 13 Amp SKU# FS541V-CS16-RPrice $1,139.99
- Kawasaki FS Series Motor Engine FS541V-S27 | 15HP 1 x 3 5/32 Vertical Shaft 13 Amp SKU# FS541V-BS27-RPrice $1,399.99