Garden Rotary Tillers
The right tillers can make quick work of your garden, and at Russo Power Equipment we offer a wide range of front- and rear-tine tillers from some of the most popular manufacturers, including Stihl, Echo, BCS, and Mantis. We are committed to providing the best prices on powerful and effective roto tillers, so you can get the equipment you need no matter the size of the work area. Whether you’re working in a small garden or a larger field, we can help you get the right equipment for the job.
Know Your Tillers
Getting the right tiller to aerate and loosen soil means deciding whether you need a front- or rear-tine model. Front-tine garden tillers are a good choice if you’re working in small to medium areas with softer soil conditions. These are also good for weeding and general garden maintenance because many models have an adjustable tine width, making them ideal for narrow spaces or rows. A rear-tine tiller, on the other hand, is usually a better choice for larger landscaping jobs and harder, compact soils. These tillers also feature large, heavy duty tires to help navigate difficult areas, and some have transmissions that allow forward and reverse speeds for extra convenience.
Order yours today to get your next landscaping or gardening project started right.
Items 1-9 of 15
- Merry Tiller ST750IC Suburban Mid-Tine Tiller 205cc Briggs & Stratton OHV IC SKU# ST750ICPrice $0.00LOCAL IL PICKUP
- Merry Tiller ST5.5H Suburban Mid-Tine Tiller 163cc Honda GX160 Commercial SKU# ST5.5HPrice $0.00LOCAL IL PICKUP
- Merry Tiller IT5.5H International Mid-Tine Tiller 163cc Honda GX160 Commercial SKU# IT5.5HPrice $0.00LOCAL IL PICKUP
- Husqvarna DRT900 (17") Dual Rotating Rear Tine Tiller 205cc Briggs & Stratton SKU# DRT900Price $0.00LOCAL IL PICKUP
- Husqvarna CRT900L (14") Dual Rotating Rear Tine Tiller 205cc Briggs & Stratton SKU# CRT900LPrice $0.00LOCAL IL PICKUP
- Husqvarna DRT900H (17") Dual Rotating Rear Tine Tiller 160cc Honda SKU# DRT900HPrice $0.00LOCAL IL PICKUP