Laser Line Construction Levels
At Russo Power Equipment we offer reliable, durable, and accurate bubble and laser levels at affordable prices. These levels are designed to provide a simple and effective way to accomplish your job quickly and easily, with fully automatic, self-leveling lasers and other features that let you take readings and rely on the results.
Choosing Your Level
The first step in choosing between laser and line levels is to determine what you will be doing with it. Are you going to work indoors or out? Will you be installing pipes underground or pictures on the wall? How often will you use it? Are you a professional who requires a tool that is good in many different situations, or will you only use it on the occasional project? Answering these questions will help you decide which model will be the most effective.
Some levels are more effective in different situations, but in general, you can use these rugged and reliable tools to help align and plumb your walls, level your floors, check window heights, install drop ceilings, and make sure shelves and cabinets are perfectly aligned. You can also use levels outdoors to line up fences and posts, establish grades on a driveway, or lay out an entire site. Get started today with a quality laser level from Russo Power.
Items 1-9 of 11
- Stabila 37472 Professional Heavy Duty Type 196 72" Builders Level SKU# 37472Price $179.99
- Stabila 48196 196-2K 48" & 24" Mason Level & Die Cast Torpedo Level SKU# 48196Price $215.99
- Stabila 36416 16" 196K Mason Level with Dead Blow Shield SKU# 36416Price $55.99
- Stabila 25010 10" Die Cast Non-Magnetic Torpedo Level SKU# 25010Price $28.99
- True Value 540714 Johnson 48" Top Reading Aluminum Level with Ruler SKU# 540714Price $16.99
- True Value 540706 Johnson 24" Top Reading Aluminum Level SKU# 540706Price $10.99
- True Value 540924 Johnson 24" 3-Vial Structo Cast Level SKU# 540924Price $6.99