Toro 37805 Power Max 826 OHAE Snowthrower 26"
Toro’s Power Max 826 OHAE Snowthrower 26"
Roll out strong with a 252 cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV, electric start engine that digs 20 in. D and 26 in. W. Run the snow show with Toro’s innovative Quick Stick control, which allows you to quickly and easily change steel chute direction and chute deflector with a single, smooth, 1-handed move. It's no-sweat under your parka thanks to Toro’s self-propelled triggerless steering for fluid, tight turning without huff or puff-no triggers or levers required. Attack the drift with precision via Toro’s exclusive Anti-Clogging System. This snow-smart innovation meters snow intake to reduce clogging and maximize clearing efficiency with no shear pins needed. Instead, if the heavy-duty auger strikes hard material the engine stalls to prevent damage. Round out this winter wonder-worker with heavy-duty handle, steel chute, 15 in. tires, hand warmers and LED light, all backed with a 3-year limited warranty.
- Tackle the cold with ease, work the cold day or night with LED headlights and hand warmers
- Built to last, dependable strength and durability now offered with heavy-duty handles, steel chute and 15 in. tires
- Self-propelled, quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6-speeds forward and 2-speeds reverse, with a 26 in. W clearing width that allows you to clear more snow, faster
- Triggerless steering, no triggers to pull or levers to break, a simpler way to effortlessly steer, turn the machine and the wheel intelligently disengages to assist you through the turn
- Right fit for you, ideal for larger driveways that can hold 6-14 parked cars and 6 in. to 12 in. of snow
- Double the strength, shear pins are built 2x stronger so no breaking or replacing in the cold, plus hardened gears in the auger gearbox
- Power up, optimal performance and years of dependable use with the 252 cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine
- Stay the course, minimizes clogging and routes heavy snow away from chute and back into the auger with Toro's patented anti-clogging system
- Single hand chute control, quickly change the chute and deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the quick stick chute control
- We've got you covered, Toro stands behind this product with a 3-year limited warranty and a guarantee for life warranty on the impeller housing
- Easy start, simply push the button and you're ready to snow blow with electric start
- Tested and trusted, choose with confidence, knowing millions of people worldwide count on Toro snow blowers
For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas. For more information, view Toro’s Fuel Fact Tips.
|Power Max 826 OAE Snow Blower 26"|
|Auger System||Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 11” / 28 cm Dia., Hardened Gears|
|Chute Control||Quick Stick® (200˚ Rotation), Steel|
|Clearing Width||26” (66 cm) clearing width, 20” (51 cm) intake height|
|Engine||Toro Premium OHV 4-cycle|
|lighting||LED Headlight Standard|
|Throw Distance||Up to 40’|
|Tires||15" (38 cm)|
|Speeds||6 Fwd. / 2 Rev.|
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.