Treegator 20 Gallon Watering Bag 98183
Treegator is a slow release watering system for new trees. Our Treegator Original delivers a high volume of water directly to the root system of a newly planted tree with no run-off or evaporation. Treegator Bags save you time, money and effort, all while properly and efficiently watering your new trees. Other watering bags may look like, or even claim to work as well or better than a Treegator Slow Release Watering Bag… But Treegator is the ONLY watering bag for trees that has been used and trusted by industry professionals worldwide since 1991.
Quick and Easy to Install
A Treegator Original can easily be installed and filled in less than 5 minutes with no tools, no digging, no staking, and no parts to install or buy.
- Place around tree trunk, with the zippers on uphill side of tree.
- Wrap both sides around trunk until zippers meet, then zip together from bottom to top.
- Lift tag to expose fill opening at top of bag - insert hose into fill opening and begin filling with water.
- Fill bag to 1/4 capacity - then gently lift up on black straps at top of bag to expand bottom.
- Fill to desired level and let empty.
- Continuously waters for approximately 5 to 9 hours.
- Refill bag once every 5 to 7 days, or as needed - remove and store when not in use.
Filled with water: 30" Tall x 18" Wide (at base)
Use a single bag to water 1 to 4 " caliper trees.
Use a Double bag setup to water 4" to 8" caliper trees.
Use on trees with branches at least 25" off the ground.
Made of green polyethylene plastic with nylon webbing.
Two water release points per bag for even watering.
Bag is empty in approximately 5 to 9 hours.
UV stabilized to withstand exposure to sunlight.
Fill opening fits up to 3" diameter hose.
15 to 25 gallon water capacity (average 20 gallon)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.