Wright Stander 48 In. Stand-On Mower
TOUGH & ROBUST.
Tough and nimble, Wright's small frame Stander® excels when needing to operate around properties with gates or other large obstacles. The fixed deck design eliminates many moving parts, providing a light footprint in a rigid deck, and making it rugged and reliable.
- Original Stander Design
- Heavy Duty Kawasaki Engine
- Suspension Platform
- Compact Design
- Recessed Wheels
- Hydro-Gear Transmission
- 360-Degree Visibility
- Open Design
- Fixed Deck with a frame that can outlast many engines
- Narrow Lightweight Zero-Turn point makes this mower very agile!
- Large Engine for deck size makes blade tip speeds up
- Easy to service
- Mower setup to cut high or low by wheel motor adjustments
- No rear overhanging engine or handlebars for convenient 90-degree corner turns
|Operator Control Type||Quad Lever Ball Bearing|
|Forward Speed||9.5 MPH|
|Reverse Speed||5.5 MPH|
|Fuel Capacity||5.5 Gallon
|Max. Acres Per Hour||4.7|
|Deck Type||Fixed-Side Discharge|
|Lift System||Shims, Fixed Deck|
|Cutting Height||Min: 1.25" | Max: 5"|
|Width with Deflector Down||61.00"|
|Width with Defelctor Up||49.00"|
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.